Natura's Julia Rosien appointed to WithIt post, BSC
-- Kids Today, 4/6/2010 7:40:00 AM
CAMBRIDGE, Ontario – Julia Rosien, communications director at Natura World, has been appointed as the second vice president on the WithIt Board of Directors and as a member of the Better Sleep Council.
WithIt – Women in the Home Industry Today – is a network that seeks to encourage and develop leadership, mentoring, education and opportunity for professional women in the home and furnishings industries. The Better Sleep Council is a non-profit organization devoted to educating the public about the importance of sleep for good health and quality of life.
“Julia’s dynamic and creative approach to marketing and social media has cultivated a thriving online community that reaches deep within our industry,” said Ralph Rossdeutscher, president and CEO of Natura World. “Julia’s appointment to both the WithIt Board of Directors and The Better Sleep Council reflects her remarkable ability to inspire, engage and lead. She will be a valuable asset to both organizations.”
Prior to joining Natura, Rosien served as senior editor of a national pregnancy magazine and community developer, buzz-builder and social marketing strategist for an online media company. She has contributed to the Boston Globe, Chicago Times as well as myriad of women’s magazines across Canada and the United States.
Since joining Natura World in 2008, Rosien has nurtured an active and vibrant social media community and modeled new marketing and community building strategies industry-wide. In her positions with the WithIt Board of Directors and the Better Sleep Council, she will continue to forge supportive networks and foster on-going dialogue within the furnishings and sleep products industry.
We would love your feedback!
- Oct 26, 2010
- Mar 13, 2013
- Jan 18, 2013
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...