Bananafish partners with Skip Hop for crib bedding/decor
Skip Hop's first licensed line
-- Kids Today, 6/28/2007 1:26:00 PM
Bananafish, a leading manufacturer of upscale baby bedding and nursery decor and newest division of The Betesh Group, announces its partnership with Skip Hop, Inc. Under license, Bananafish will produce better crib bedding and coordinating room decor for Skip Hop, the company best known for revolutionizing the traditional diaper bag with innovative design and urban fashion points for modern families. This marks the first licensing venture for Skip Hop.
“We are very excited about the new infant bedding line we’re producing in partnership with Bananafish,” said Ellen Diamant, co-founder of Skip Hop. “We know that our customers are looking to Skip Hop for modern infant bedding that speaks to the Skip Hop customer – this is the new mom who wants to maintain her sense of style even after becoming a parent.”
Jonathan Breiter, Executive Vice President of The Betesh Group said, “We are extremely proud to partner with the Skip Hop team as their first licensee. It’s very exciting to bring Skip Hop bedding to retail and design a line that will fill a void in the market for affordable luxury bedding with a clean, modern look.”
The collection of Skip Hop infant bedding and accessories will make its debut at the ABC Kids Expo in Las Vegas, September 7-10,.
In keeping with the Skip Hop spirit, the line will be modern, functional and relevant for the lives of today’s contemporary parents. Product categories will include crib bedding sets, comforters, blankets, crib sheets, bumpers, window valances, diaper organizers, decorative pillows, mobiles and more. Suggested retail prices for four-piece bedding sets will start at $210.
Skip Hop infant bedding and room décor will be available Spring 2008. Targeted channels of distribution are specialty stores and e-commerce.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...