Stork Craft launches customization program, opens distribution centers
Jane Kitchen -- Kids Today, 10/12/2010 10:21:17 AM
Stork Craft is launching a Create Your Own program for its glider rockers, offering 63 different combinations in its Hoop Glider & Ottoman collection, and six wood finishes and four fabric combinations for its Tuscany Glider & Ottoman collection.
With no increase in price point for the customization, the Hoop Glider & Ottoman combo will retail for around $199; the Tuscany combo for $250.
Stork Craft also announced the opening of new regional distribution centers in Dallas, Texas; Chattanooga, Tennessee; and Northern New Jersey, which will warehouse all the Stork Craft brands, beginning with Ragazzi, Status, and Canwood. Shipments will commence this month, and there are plans to include distribution centers in the Midwest and Northeast.
"Our goal is to construct distribution points which will provide our dealer network with outstanding timely customer service and quality products that they can be proud to sell and represent," said Jim Moore, president and CEO.
"The benefit of having regional distribution centers throughout the United States not only provides Ragazzi dealers more competitive freight rates, but also allows for faster product availability to our dealer network and to their customers," said Dan Ward, vice president of sales and marketing.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...