Skip Hop partners with Jonathan Adler
Kids Today Staff -- Kids Today, 9/13/2011 11:38:21 AM
New York -- Juvenile products manufacturer Skip Hop has partnered with designer Jonathan Adler to introduce a line of diaper bags and accessories, which will make their debut at the ABC Expo.
The partnership marks Adler's first collaboration in the juvenile industry, and will incorporate the mod shapes, vibrant colors, and iconic eye-popping patterns that are signature to Adler's work.
"I am very excited to collaborate with Skip Hop and bring my signature groovy look to baby bag," said Adler. "Every parent needs style, craft and joy in their lives -- especially when changing diapers,"
The Jonathan Adler Loves Skip Hop line is based on Skip Hop's award-winning bags and accessories, the Duo, Dash and Pronto Changing Station, and was inspired by many of Adler's most popular designs. The bags and accessories will be available in many of Jonathan Adler's patterns, including Wave Multi, Flame Yellow, Chevron Blue and Nixon.
The collection will include 10 pieces in total and will retail between $34-$80. The line will be available online and at retailers across the country including Giggle and Nordstrom.
"We are thrilled to collaborate with Jonathan Adler," said Ellen Diamant, co-founder and chief design officer at Skip Hop. "We are big fans of Jonathan Adler's lifestyle brand and we can't wait to offer this new line to parents everywhere. We know that Skip Hop and Jonathan Adler fans alike are going to love this collection with its stunning signature patterns and hip style."
FANTASTIC!!! I love Skip Hop and I love Jonathan Adler - big thumbs up to whoever thought of this combo!Leah Wattenphul - 2011-09-14 13:01:51 EDT
- Oct 23, 2012
- Oct 4, 2012
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...