Stork Craft products earn the Parent Tested Parent Approved (PTPA) Seal of Approval
Kids Today Staff -- Kids Today, 10/10/2012 4:10:05 PM
Stork Craft's Carrara 4-in-1 Crib, Aspen Combo Dresser and Tuscany Glider & Ottoman have all been awarded the Parent Tested Parent Approved Winner's Seal of Approval. PTPA Media has North America's largest volunteer parent testing community, with over 40,000 parents and was rated the Most Trusted Seal by 22,000 parents.
Stork Craft products were among many entries from across North America competing to earn the PTPA Seal. Independent parent volunteers evaluate products in their own homes to ensure that PTPA winners are chosen based on merit and consumer experience - not on commercial considerations.
"Earning the trusted Seal of Approval from the PTPA is very exciting news for Stork Craft," said Adam Segal, vice president of product management for Stork Craft. "To have parents test Stork Craft baby products and recommend them to other families is something that we are extremely proud of as a company."
"At PTPA Media, we are proud to play a role in certifying innovative products that families can trust," said Sharon Vinderine, CEO and founder of PTPA Media. "When consumers search for our Seal of Approval on product packaging and web sites, they are essentially searching for validation from their peers. Their peers will have objectively tested and approved these products based on their performance in a real life environment. That type of resource for families is priceless."
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...