Renee Pepys-Lowe returns to Kid Brands
Jane Kitchen -- Kids Today, 10/16/2012 10:43:58 AM
Renee Pepys-Lowe has returned to Kid Brands as president of soft goods, which includesboth Kids Line and CoCaLo, the company she originally founded 14 years ago.
Pepys-Lowe sold the company to Kid Brands in 2008, and remained with the company until 2010. She has been working for the past two years as an industry consultant and a Board member of Kids in Distressed Situations.
"We are delighted to have Renee back with us," said Raphael Benaroya, executive chairman of Kid Brands. "She has an intimate knowledge of this business sector, and a proven talent in product, sales and marketing. We expect her to immediately emphasize product newness and creativity, as well as marketing and customer relationships."
Pepys-Lowe said she is excited to be back working with the company she founded, and with many of the same team members.
"It's a really unique opportunity," said Pepys-Lowe. "There's no other company like us in the industry."
Pepys-Lowe said her number one priority will be re-focusing efforts on key brands and key products, design and relationships, and "getting back to fundamentals."
"The big, big opportunity is working together with our sister companies under the Kid Brand umbrella," she said. "We're bringing design and innovation back to the business."
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...