Kolcraft partners with Major League Baseball
Kids Today Staff -- Kids Today, 10/30/2012 10:25:11 AM
Gear source Kolcraft has teamed up with Major League Baseball for a licensed line of products that debuted at the recent ABC Expo.
The line includes an umbrella stroller, which will retail for $34.99; potty ring, $14.99; and a step stool, $16.99.
The initial 2013 line features eight MLB teams - Boston Red Sox, Chicago Cubs, Chicago White Sox, New York Yankees, Philadelphia Phillies, San Francisco Giants, St. Louis Cardinals and the Texas Rangers. More teams will be added down the line.
"We are thrilled to be partnering with Major League Baseball and associating quality baby gear with ‘America's Pastime,' " said Andy Newmark, senior vice president of sales and marketing with Kolcraft.
The line will be available at retail in February.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...