New York Toy Fair hosts Digital Kids Conference
Playthings Staff -- Kids Today, 11/20/2012 11:05:35 AM
The seventh annual Digital Kids Conference will co-locate with the American International Toy Fair, Feb. 10-13 at New York City's Jacob K. Javits Convention Center, according to the Toy Industry Assn.
The partnership between the two shows will provide all Toy Fair attendees with on-site access to the Digital Kids Conference, giving them a chance to hear from more than 25 speakers who will share tips, tools, and strategies for tackling challenges in the digital media environment.
The two-day conference, set for Feb.12 and 13, will bring youth-focused digital media executives, brand owners and licensors together to learn about engaging children online and through digital devices. The conference program will offer participants marketplace insight on producing inspiring products, establishing successful online and mobile revenue generation strategies and leveraging the latest social media best practices.
"Hosting the Digital Kids Conference under the same roof as Toy Fair presents a mutually enriching opportunity to our shared audiences," said Marian Bossard, vice president of meetings and events, TIA. "Toy Fair annually draws upwards of 30,000 toy industry professionals who visit the show not only to conduct business, but also to network with peers and learn about the latest innovations and technologies in the world of toys and games."
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...