Aurora inks plush license for Sad Sam & Honey
Kids Today Staff -- Kids Today, 11/27/2012 8:06:14 AM
Plush manufacturer Aurora World has nabbed the license for Sad Sam & Honey, the classic property starring two endearing basset hounds with sweet, innocent looks and sad eyes. After launching in 1980, Sad Sam & Honey rose to fame as a huge hit in specialty and gift markets and enjoyed international success on five continents as a result of a worldwide licensing program.
Aurora will produce a variety of Sad Sam & Honey styles for release in January 2013 with retail price points from $6.50 for a Take Me Home pocket-sized Sad Sam & Honey to $23 for a 14-inch Hug Me plush that makes whimpering sounds when squeezed.
"We are so excited to welcome Sad Sam & Honey to the Aurora family," said Michael Kessler, SVP of sales and marketing. "We're planning a variety of huggable designs, stylish fabrics, classic body poses and seasonal styles. We look forward to bringing Sad Sam & Honey to a new generation of children and parents everywhere."
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...