Submit your Las Vegas Market, New York gift and Toy Fair product intros today
Kids Today Staff -- Kids Today, 12/18/2012 11:26:39 AM
Kids Today will feature new product introductions for the Las Vegas Market, the New York International Gift Fair and Toy Fair in our February issue. The deadline to submit new product information and images for all three sections is Friday, Jan. 4.
Images must be 300 DPI and at least 4 x 4 inches. Send images along with a short product description and retail price point, to email@example.com and include LAS VEGAS MARKET, NEW YORK GIFT or TOY FAIR and your company name in the subject line. This is a free editorial feature with final selection to be determined by the Kids Today editorial team.
Products must be new to the market and you must be an exhibitor.
Exhibitors showing youth product at the Las Vegas Market, which runs Jan. 28-Feb. 1, may submit three different products as Kids Today will have additional preview sections in issues of our sister publication, Furniture Today. For Toy Fair, our coverage categories are limited to plush and soft dolls, infant and toddler developmental toys, board books and other items designed for babies and toddlers.
For questions, please contact Kids Today Associate Editor Tanya K. Merritte at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...