Toys "R" Us to open for 24 hours in days before Christmas
Kids Today Staff -- Kids Today, 12/18/2012 11:31:52 AM
As Christmas approaches, Toys "R" Us says it will be open for 88 consecutive hours as gift-givers finish up the last of their holiday shopping.
Stores around the country will open at 6 a.m. Friday, Dec. 21 and remain open until 10 p.m. Dec. 24, Christmas Eve. The retailer's flagship store in New York City's Times Square has been open 24 hours since Dec. 2.
"By extending our shopping hours in the days leading up to Christmas, customers can take advantage of around-the-clock shopping at Toys "R" Us stores nationwide for all of their gift-giving needs whenever is most convenient to them," said Troy Rice, executive vice president of Stores and Services.
In addition to the extra hours, the retailer said customers will be able to place orders online and then pick them up in the store through Christmas Eve as well.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...