Baby Jogger's Versa stroller recalled
Kids Today Staff -- Kids Today, 12/18/2012 11:41:10 AM
The U.S. Consumer Product Safety Commission and Health Canada are recalling about 10,600 Baby Jogger Versa strollers after receiving reports that the frame can fail to lock, posing a fall hazard.
The recall involves strollers produced between May 15, 2012, and Aug. 20, 2012. The manufacture date can be found on the black plastic side hinge below the words "Baby Jogger" and "City Versa." The strollers, which have charcoal metal frames and black, silver, red or green fabric seats, were sold between July 2012 and October 2012 for about $450.
Baby Jogger has received six reports of incidents in which the stroller's frame did not lock. No injuries have been reported.
Consumers should stop using the stroller and contact Baby Jogger at (877) 506-2213 or www.babyjogger.com for a free replacement stroller frame.
We would love your feedback!
- Mar 29, 2013
- Jun 15, 2012
- Jan 3, 2012
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...