HABA named U.S. distributor of Lilliputiens soft toys
Kids Today Staff -- Kids Today, 12/20/2012 4:24:26 PM
HABA has been named the U.S. distributor of Lilliputiens, a Belgium-based line of whimsical and colorful rattles and soft toys. The line will launch at the upcoming Toy Fair, set for Feb. 10-13 in Javits Convention Center in New York.
The Lilliputiens line, which includes rattles, puppets and squeakers, was created by five mothers for babies and toddlers. Each toy has its own story - often with a fairy tale theme - and the idea of the line is to create a magical world for little ones, HABA said is a release.
The line includes reversible Red Riding Hood and Snow White puppets, which each convert into two other characters from their respective fairy tales, $48 each; reversible rattles that can attach to a stroller or car seat, $15; a wolf hand puppet with three little pigs, $65; and a line of squeaker toys in eight animals including hen, dog and dragon, $15, among others.
HABA will have a small selection of Lilliputiens in its main Toy Fair booth, space 451. The entire line can be seen in the Land of Lilliput booth, space 5778.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...