Bridget Kelly to design for Elegant Baby
Jane Kitchen -- Kids Today, 12/21/2012 11:54:55 AM
Bridget Kelly, former design director for Pottery Barn Kids and founder of The Little Acorn, is collaborating with Elegant Baby as the designer of its seasonal collections. The first collections are making their debut at the winter gift markets, including Atlanta, Dallas and New York.
The new collections include baby bath, blankets, soft knitted toys and an expansion of the Baby's First series, based on its current success. Prices will be mid-range.
Kelly explains the collaboration as "bringing elegant back to Elegant Baby by emphasizing softer, more upscale colors, a twist on traditional items, new and improved product qualities and expanding coordinated concepts without making them too matchy-matchy."
"Elegant Baby is where style meets tradition and today's gifts are tomorrow's treasures, which is why the products should always maintain a timeless quality," Kelly said.
Kelly said she believes the core aesthetics of Elegant Baby will be re-captured to maintain its high end aesthetic and core values as a brand.
We would love your feedback!
No related articles for this topic.
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...