Youth categories expanding at winter NYIGF
Kids Today Staff -- Kids Today, 1/15/2013 11:20:44 AM
The Baby & Child segment of the New York International Gift Fair features growth in several product categories heading into this month's market, which runs Jan. 27-30 at the Javits Convention Center.
This marks Baby & Child's first winter show at Javits 1D Hall after relocating last summer. This market, the categories of design-oriented accessories, natural products and educational play toys have expanded. All told, about 150 exhibitors will show during the Sunday to Wednesday format, also a change instituted in the summer.
"A strong design focus is the common denominator among the resources found in Baby & Child, sad Christian Falkenberg, NYIGF director and GLM vice president. "Sophistication and style will be well represented in all product categories this winter, from the backpacks created by Madpax and the moccasins from Me-In-Mind, to the wooden push toys from Manny and Simon."
The Baby & Child Best New Products Awards will return, honoring innovation in product design. The products will be judged by a panel of editors from trade publications and blogs, who will give awards in four categories: gear, décor, toys and apparel. A fifth honor, Best of Show, will also be awarded.
The show will also offer free refreshments for retailers and seminars. The entire NYIGF runs Jan. 26 through Jan. 30.
We would love your feedback!
- Jan 29, 2013
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...