Young America to host retailer marketing seminars in Las Vegas
Kids Today Staff -- Kids Today, 1/18/2013 11:22:37 AM
Young America is offering daily seminars Monday through Wednesday during the upcoming Las Vegas Market to educate retailers about the sales tools and marketing opportunities available to them through Young America's retailer marketing program.
This year marks the first time that Young America has exhibited at the Las Vegas Market, and the brand is showcasing all seven of its furniture collections - including the new Abigail and Boardwalk collections - to West Coast retailers at World Market Center, Building B, Space 0220.
"The Young America retailer marketing program is designed so that each of our retail partners can customize the program assets for their particular store and customer base," said Stanley Furniture Director of Marketing Neil MacKenzie.
Young America's seminars will take place from 3 p.m. - 4:30 p.m. on Monday, Jan. 28 through Wednesday, Jan. 30. Led by MacKenzie and Young America's Vice President of Brand Development David Petersen, the seminars will explain the brand's marketing program for the coming year in back-to-back 30-minute sessions.
Seminar subjects include YA TV and in-store environments (3-3:30); 2013 online advertising program (3:30-4); and database building and youngamerica.com (4-4:30).
"Given our wide array of new in-store and online marketing options, we feel it is extremely important for retailers to understand how to make the most of these elements," said MacKenzie. "By hosting daily retail marketing seminars at Las Vegas Market, we're able to share with retailers firsthand how they can partner with Young America to drive consumer traffic to their stores."
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...