Las Vegas Market active on social media
Furniture Today Staff -- Kids Today, 1/29/2013 10:04:44 AM
Las Vegas Market officials expect this week's event will be buzzing on social media, including Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest and Instagram.
The market's First Look brand is back with its Ready Your Repin rally for "likes" and "repins." Marketgoiers who follow the First Look 2013 Furniture, Accents and Gifts boards can receive updates on new product introductions each day of market.
The product pin on each 2013 board that earns the most likes and repins will be announced shortly after the show. The winning products will be presented in a showcase at the summer market, July 29-Aug. 2.
Meanwhile, attendees can share feedback via the Houzz.com-powered Road to Emerald iPad kiosks, which are at the Road to Emerald product display in the lobby of Building C. Anyone who shares will be entered in a drawing to win a free iPad.
Social media participants can tag tweets and Instagrams with the official Las Vegas Market hashtags, #LVMkt and #RoadtoEmerald.The market is on social media at these sites:
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...