AICO brings Hollywood Kids to Vegas for the first time
Jane Kitchen -- Kids Today, 1/29/2013 10:19:13 AM
Hollywood Kids builds upon AICO's successful Hollywood Swank collection, and is part of the licensed Michael Amini and Jane Seymour Design Collaboration. It features collections for both boys and girls, and is anything but traditional.
Style elements include crystals mirrors, and case pieces fully upholstered in faux gator. Beds upholstered in high-end synthetics are available in three different colors: metallic purple, creamy pear, and pink.
"Bling is happening, whether it's on the back of your pants pockets or in jewelry," said Chuck Reilly, senior vice president of sales and marketing. "And Hollywood is so accessible."
Reilly said the collection will have appeal not only with tweens and teens, but also with the 6 - 10 age group as well as young adults.
AICO is showing in C-1696 and C-1601.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...