World Imports bunk beds recalled
Kids Today Staff -- Kids Today, 2/5/2013 11:07:41 AM
The Consumer Product Safety Commission has recalled some models of World Imports bunk beds because iron rails in the headboard and footboard have openings that are wider than allowed by the safety standard and pose entrapment and/or asphyxiation risks.
The recall involves World Imports' twin-over-twin model 341-33 and twin-over-futon model 344-54. Both models have wooden corner posts and wrought iron bars in the headboard and footboard. A label on the interior surface in one corner post reads "Distributor: World Imports" and also has the model number. The bunk beds were sold in independent juvenile stores and other furniture stores in the eastern United States between August 2009 and February 2012. Retail prices ranged between $250 and $300.
No injuries have been reports, but the CPSC says consumers should stop using the bunk beds and contact World Imports for a free repair kit. The company can be reached at (855) 473-9992 or www.worldimportsltd.com.
We would love your feedback!
No related articles for this topic.
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...