Benbini among award winners for NYIGF's Baby & Child division
Kids Today Staff -- Kids Today, 2/5/2013 11:23:15 AM
Winners and two finalists were named in four categories: toy, décor, gear and apparel. A winner was also recognized in a fifth category, Blogger's Best. Nearly 70 products were judged on innovation, design and style.
The winners are:
Blogger's Best: Benbini for its line of silicone watches. The watches have a patented double bezel design to help time naps, feeding schedules, time-outs and more.
Toy: Home Grown Books for its Set 3: Sara Woster collection of eight books for early readers featuring oil paintings by Woster and simple words and sentences per page. The runners-ups were Geared for Imagination for Plus-Plus Midi and innovativeKids for the Green Start "play, draw, create: ocean" kit.
Décor: 3 Sprouts for its laundry hamper with silk-screened animals on the front. Finalists were The Ellie Rose for the reversible Phoebe blanket and Sozo for baby cuddle mats.
Gear: MadPax for Blok Fullpack, a backpack with 3D construction. The runners-up were Magicforest for its corduroy satchel and Petites Frites for the chin bib set of three.
Apparel: Zipit for Happy playsuit, a one-piece outfit with a full-front opening that includes an ankle-to-neck reversible zipper for diaper changes. The finalists were The Ellie Rose for the Phoebe dress and JoJo Maman Bebe for the JoJo 4-in-1 waterproof jacket with recycled polar fleece lining.
"Juvenile product design has evolved to be sophisticated and style-savvy, and Baby & Child exhibitors are at the forefront," said Patricia Rivas, Baby & Child sales manager. "These products set an even higher standard, in terms of innovation and creativity."
The Best New Product Award judges were: Jennifer Cattaui, Earnshaw's; Jamie Cohen, Giftmama.com; Joanna Dreifus, MyMomShops.com; Liz Gumbinner, Coolmompicks.com; Lynda M. Johnson, KidStyleSource.com; Leesa Valentino, TheGiggleGuide.com; and Barbara Wujick, Giftware News and Baby & Kids.
The next gift show, newly renamed NY Now, will take place Aug. 17-21.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...