Organizers report ABC booth space 90% sold out for 2013 show
Kids Today Staff -- Kids Today, 2/6/2013 9:50:24 AM
All Baby & Child Corporation, the non-profit parent corporation of the ABC Kids Expo announced today that with 3,111 booths rented, the event is already 90% sold out.
"We are delighted to see so many manufacturers already registered to join us as the event returns to Las Vegas this fall," said Larry Schur, president and show manager of All Baby & Child Corporation. "Last year at this time, about 2,600 booths had been rented. With emphasis on international attendance, booth rental figures do not yet include planned UK and China pavilions."
ABC has developed reciprocal partnership agreements with the Harrogate Nursery Fair in the UK and UBM Asia in Shanghai, whereby North American manufacturers will benefit by participation in pavilions at these international events, and UK and Chinese manufacturers may likewise participate in pavilions at ABC. ABC is currently working on the development of agreements with other international destinations.
Attendees from 66 countries attended the 2012 ABC Kids Expo.
"If you are planning to attend the ABC Kids Expo this fall, I highly recommend that you register as soon as possible and book discounted lodging before rooms at preferred locations are sold out," said Schur.
The 2013 ABC Kids Expo will take place on October 15-18 at the Las Vegas Convention Center.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...