Furniture/Today Logistics Conference set for June 12 in Atlanta
Furniture Today Staff -- Kids Today, 2/15/2013 1:45:37 PM
Furniture/Today has set the date, location and theme of its upcoming third annual Logistics Conference.
Themed, "In Search of a Seamless Supply Chain," the event will be held June 12 at AmericasMart in Atlanta.
"Last year's event filled the room with leading suppliers and retailers, including executives from Bob's Discount Furniture, Williams-Sonoma, Badcock Home Furniture & more, American Signature, Wayfair.com and more," said Ray Allegrezza, Furniture/Today's editor in chief and conference host.
"With the seamless, sophisticated supply chain increasingly marking the difference between success and failure, we fully expect this year's attendance to be on par with, if not larger than, last year's event," he added.
Key sessions will focus on ocean freight, home delivery, trucking, regulations and the growing impact that online sales are having on the home furnishings supply chain.
For more information, please contact conference and event manager Heather Grant at firstname.lastname@example.org. She can also be reached at (336) 605-1061.
We would love your feedback!
- Oct 12, 2011
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...