LIMA holding webinar sessions
Kids Today Staff -- Kids Today, 2/26/2013 11:32:25 AM
The International Licensing Industry Merchandiser's Assn. has added new webinars to its popular series that is aimed at helping members and other marketing professionals navigate the licensing industry.
Upcoming topics are:
• March 6. CPSC Update: Reasonable Testing Program, which examines the implications of the Consumer Product Safety Commission's Reasonable Testing Program. The presenter is Susan DeRagon of UL Verification Services.
• March 20. How to Build a Licensing Plan, which discusses the initial steps to take and how to choose which categories to begin with, among other issues. The webinar will also address licensee concerns, such as how to forecast a sales plan for a property. The session is presented by JJ Ahearn of Licensing Street and Woody Browne of Building Q.
• April 3. LIMANET: Expanding Your Licensing Potential. This webinar will discuss how to advance licensing efforts, find partners and expand the scope of a property or brand.
Each session is held from Noon to 1:30 p.m. EST. The webinars are free to LIMA members and $200 per site for non-members.
"The value of our webinar series for licensing industry professionals is exceptional," said Martin Brochstein, LIMA's senior vice president of Industry Relations & Information. "LIMA is committed to presenting topics of greatest interest to our members and other marketing professionals so they can develop successful brand-building programs, seizing on the many opportunities and avoiding common pitfalls along the way."
Click here for more information or to register.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...