Product news, images, styles, trends and descriptions for car seats, booster seats, infant seats, baby strollers, baby bouncers, infant carriers and more.
Kids Today Staff, November 12, 2013Toys"R"Us, U.S. announced its redesigned and updated e-commerce sites, Toysrus.com and Babiesrus.com - the leading online specialty stores for a broad assortment of the most sought-after playthings and juvenile products. More
Kids Today Staff, November 7, 2013Born Free Grow with Me Cups are guaranteed spill-proof and leak-proof. The interchangeable lids can be removed, and cups can be stacked for easy storage. An Easy Sip rim has threads on the inside to provide a smooth surface for drinking when cups are used without lids for older children. Suggested retail is $9.99 for a twin pack. More
Jane Kitchen, November 6, 2013I'm not sure there's any category that's changed and evolved so much over the past ten years as strollers. When I first started in this industry, clunky travel systems were about all you could find, with as many cup holders and snack trays as you could fit in, and fashion was, shall we say, lacking. More
Kids Today Staff, November 5, 2013Several infant products earned honors in the annual SheKnows Parenting Awards. More
Kids Today Staff, October 29, 2013Infinitoy has voluntarily recalled its Super Safari Set (model #30025) and the Deluxe Circus Train Set (model #30040), and warns consumers should stop using these products. More
Kids Today Staff, October 29, 2013Skip Hop, Inc., a New York City company known for its innovative products, announced the introduction of its Giraffe Safari Wood Toy collection. More
Kids Today Staff, October 24, 2013The new Halo Bassinest Swivel Sleeper is an infant bassinet that moves to allow infants to sleep as close as parents want, even right next to them in bed. More
Kids Today Staff, October 16, 2013The Juvenile Products Manufacturers Association (JPMA) announced the winners of the 2013 Innovation Awards Competition. More
Kids Today Staff, October 11, 2013The children's Christmas book, The Befana Drama, by Gianna Hartwright, launched in time for Columbus Day Oct. 12. More
News from the Web
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...
Kids Today Retail Stars
Our exclusive report presents business-profile snapshots on 10 independent kids home furnishings retailers, each of which are significant players in their respective markets. Click here for more details and other available reports.
Infant Furniture Report
The exclusive Kids Today and Mom Central Consulting 2010 Children's Furniture and Gear survey shows moms are influenced by competitive prices and selection when shopping for infant furniture. The study also provides information on the types of stores moms shop first for a crib, as well as what moms expect to pay for a crib. In addition, nursery features that entice moms to pay more are revealed.
Kids Today, in partnership with Mom Central Consulting, fielded an online survey to Mom Central's proprietary panel of moms in March 2010. For results, click here.