Product news, images, styles, trends and descriptions on plush toys, infant developmental toys, educational toys and board books.
Kids Today Staff, April 2, 2013Upscale children's retailer giggle has partnered with product design firm Red Clay to create a line of branded furniture based on consumer feedback. More
Playthings Staff Report, March 25, 2013The Toy Industry Foundation received more than 42,000 toys and games worth more than $400,000 in its most successful one-day collection to date, according to the Toy Industry Assn. More
Kids Today Staff, March 25, 2013Play-Doh, known for its popular line of modeling compound and related toys, is entering the book market. More
Playthings Staff Report, March 19, 2013The American Specialty Toy Retailing Assn. has teamed up with the Chicago Toy & Game Group to offer inventors and specialty manufacturers strategies for bringing new toy innovations to market. More
Jane Kitchen, March 13, 2013Early days: Brixy's new executive director got her start as a business consultant in the mid-90s, and soon "fell in love" with marketing. But by the time she hit her early 30s, Jill Cartwright realized that she wanted to work on her own. More
Kids Today Staff, March 13, 2013The range of products at Toy Fair, set for Feb. 10-13 at the Javits Convention Center in New York, is staggering. Whether you are looking for small items to set at the register for add-on sales, educational toys or even fun home furnishings, you will find it here. More
Tanya Merritte, March 13, 2013Practically at the epicenter of Seattle sits Tottini, a juvenile store started by two moms who were looking to bring modern furniture to their area while also creating balance with their own young families. More
Playthings Staff Report, March 5, 2013Aurora World Inc. has named the winner of its first-ever "Design a YooHoo & Friends" contest. More
Playthings Staff Report, February 15, 2013Toys ‘R' Us' Gerald Storch has announced that he will step down from his post as CEO of the retail giant. He will, however, continue to serve as chairman of the board. More
News from the Web
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...
Kids Today Retail Stars
Our exclusive report presents business-profile snapshots on 10 independent kids home furnishings retailers, each of which are significant players in their respective markets. Click here for more details and other available reports.
Infant Furniture Report
The exclusive Kids Today and Mom Central Consulting 2010 Children's Furniture and Gear survey shows moms are influenced by competitive prices and selection when shopping for infant furniture. The study also provides information on the types of stores moms shop first for a crib, as well as what moms expect to pay for a crib. In addition, nursery features that entice moms to pay more are revealed.
Kids Today, in partnership with Mom Central Consulting, fielded an online survey to Mom Central's proprietary panel of moms in March 2010. For results, click here.