Kids Today is seeking product introductions for the ABC Kids Expo and the High Point Market for the October issues. Instructions for these submissions are below, as well as other upcoming editorial requests.
Click here for an online submission label.
All submissions should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Coming in October: ABC Kids Expo
The October issues of Kids Today, as well as several daily editions from the show floor, will feature new products that will be introduced at the ABC Kids Expo. You are invited to submit photos of your new infant and juvenile products to be considered for inclusion in these market features The deadline has been extended to Sept. 10 to submit product images for this show.
Coming in October: High Point Market
The October issue of Kids Today will also feature new products that will be introduced at the High Point Market. We also run previews in the daily show editions of Furniture Today, so you are invited to submit photos of several of your new infant and juvenile products to be considered for inclusion. The deadline is Friday, Sept. 3 to submit product images for this show.
Thank you for your interest in submitting items to Kids Today.
• Tradeshow product introductions
• Tradeshow exhibitor's company news (showroom relocations, expansions, press releases pertaining to the show)
• General company news (press releases, new lines, new hires and promotions, licensing deals, factory openings, expansions, etc.)
• General product submissions
For general news and submissions, use our generic online label for images (see instructions at bottom of this page under IMAGES).
For tradeshow submissions, we use specific labels, but you can also use the generic online label for images.
To submit new products for consideration, please email high resolution images (see below for details) and corresponding product information to email@example.com. For the subject line, please use your company name and what it's for... the name of the tradeshow or product (for general product) or news.
Please note: While we try to include as many products as possible, we cannot guarantee any submitted product will be included in our final report due to space constraints and/or the focus of a story being outside of that of your product.
Resolution: 300 dpi or above
File format: .jpg, .tif, or .eps (preferably formatted for PC)
Dimensions: 4x4 inches or greater
Preferences: 'Beauty' shots of product out of its packaging; without children in the photo; and preferably taken against a WHITE background. None of these aesthetic preferences are mandatory, but meeting them significantly increases the chance we would use your product image in print.
If sending by email:
• Copy the online label. Most of our invitations have specific forms, but you can also use this generic label. (Tip: Use your cursor to select all label content, then hit Control+C to copy)
• Paste the label into an email (Tip: Put your cursor in the email, then hit Control+V)
• Fill out the label completely
• Attach your image to the email
• Send to firstname.lastname@example.org
***If you are submitting files 10MB or larger, please use a ZipFile, YouSendIt or other similar format, or email Editor-in-Chief Jennifer Bringle at email@example.com for instructions to upload them into our FTP site online, rather than emailing them.
If sending by postal mail, FedEx, etc.:
• Cut out the printed label you received from us or print out the online label (Tip: To print, select File, then Print on your browser menu)
• Fill out the label completely
• Package the label and the image together
• Send to
c/o Kids Today
7025 Albert Pick Road, Suite 200
Greensboro, N.C. 27409
If you still have questions, contact Kids Today Editor-in-Chief Jennifer bringle at 336-605-1007